WORDS

Some words sound nice while others taste nice. Yeaah, they taste nice. Imaginery taste, of course! I can imagine the taste. Some are salty, some bland. No, none that are spicy have I really come across. Some have a solid taste, while others may have a little transparent taste and still some others may be translucent. Some are watery, some are more viscous. These tastes can be imagined while creating a mental cross-section of the object. The taste is nothing but a filling in the object. Something like a cherry or strawberry or caramel filled chocolates.
I know, it sounds vague, unimaginable. But it is concrete in my imaginery world! (some oxymoron this was!)
For instance :
Pearl : It is a bland, viscous, white liquid. Little salty perhaps.
Crayon : It is a viscous, colourful liquid. Comparatively more salty.
Rubber ball (something like a Crazy ball) : It is a jelly, colourful filling. Sweet, slightly.
Fat Cheek : It is a solid, sweet and pulpy lichi like taste.
Everyone should try it out for themselves. It's fun. Makes an uneventful bus journey passable. Think. Think. Think of anything. Keeps my mind occupied.

Comments

Nimisha said…
I know of a spicy word... - little!

:P

ain't it? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

"Just Friends"

Is it tea time yet?!

I FEAR