PHOBIA

A phobia is defined as an intense, unrealistic fear. Intense, yes. Unrealistic-not completely. Sometimes you may be afraid of something because of some past, unpleasant event which happened with you. But sometimes, you may be afraid of something for no apparent reason at all, at least none that is apparent to you.

I am scared of animals. All animals. Be it a dog, cat, mouse, frog or anything else. But, I don't know why? And I wonder why?

Despite not knowing the cause behind this phobia, I DO NOT appreciate people's insensitivity towards the same. I don't expect them to empathize, because they can't; all I expect is a certain respect. People who rejoice at other's plight disgust me. Sadists is what they are.

So all those animal lovers, We ( it includes people who are scared of your oh-so-droolworthy-cuddly-furry-friends) DO NOT care if they won't bite us. So stop this, "arreyy yeh kuch nahi karta...kaatega nahi" et al. If only, you would keep them away. At a distance that it won't touch us. Or try to sniff us.

And if this is not reason enough that We are scared of them - to keep them away from us. So here's another reason - We are not worthy of your pet's precious attention. Anything, literally ANYTHING to keep them away. So there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Just Friends"

Is it tea time yet?!

I FEAR