MY RANDOM BRAIN

As soon as I titled the name of this post as "MY RANDOM BRAIN", a lot of random thoughts started coming into my mind, though that is nothing new! I think that I think in a speed comparable to umm..lot of high speeds! Maybe I think faster than I speak or well maybe not..come to think of it, I do speak way too fast. But i have a reason behind speaking fast or rather i can reason my speaking fast, because the reason came after I actually started speaking fast. The reason is that I intend to fit in more words in lesser time and the result - saves time,energy,money(if I speak on phone)! But the problem is that I have so much to speak, that it ends up wasting time,energy and yes money...
I have heard my mom tell me a zillion times," zyaada bolne se dimaag kam hota hai"..and now i have actually come to believe this. I think my brain is reducing, not so much in size but in strength...strength ? Don't think this is the right word and that this is what I intended to say. Well, anyways, I have begun, or well rather I am trying to begin to speak less. But what to do, in my profession, I end up having to speak more. I see my batchmates filling one after other extra sheets during an exam while I come out, with a contented smile on my face, thinking I have done an amazingly well paper by not even managing to finish the first answer sheet provided to me completely! So, in the next exam, I try and write more, and a lot more of nonsense, when I feel that I could have finished my exam in much less. Well, now that I am on vacation (so to say), who cares what I wrote in the exam, not until the dreaded results emerge!
Vacation is yet another story. I have a 2 month long vacation, yeaaah, damn long! But, when I don't have time, well then what...I DON'T HAVE TIME. And when I do have time, I end up diverting it in my "daily dose of time waste". Yeaah Yeaah, I know time is precious, but that I realize when I don't have it.Phew.
My mommy dear, is haggling with this contractor next door, who is building, or no, breaking the house next door, as of now. The damn dust, grime, mud and a lot of chik chik with these people. But what to do. This will continue for a long time, till the time a brand new house (with lot of money thrown into it) comes up.
Yet, I love my home, despite the dust in the neighbourhood. I love my city, despite the heat (that outsiders crib about..well then, why the hell don't you stay in YOUR city). I love my city, despite the crowded buses (another complaint of invaders..well..it is your choice, don't travel in them..WHO CARES?). Ohh..more of my city's tareef (I am forgetting the English word) in some other post.
Signing off..no..NOT RUNNING OUT OF more random thoughts...they are pouring in my mind and from here, into my Pensieve..touche! Well, some other time.

Comments

utkarsh said…
well seems like u really love ur city...nd ur home.It also seems that u manage to stay generally busy nd dont feel the need to frequently hang out with friends...nice observations abt ur lifestyle nd how u live life on ur own terms...though i cant understand how u can think that speaking more helps in conserving energy...the term daily dose of timepass is pretty interesting...nd i think the word u were looking for is efficiency...as in ur brain is becoming less efficient. Anyways a nice start to ur blogging experience....keep it up...
Nimisha said…
chiclet, extremely interesting post!

yeah! damn long, i so totally agree! ;)

city's tareef - paean maybe..the way you go on.. ! :P

keep posted :-) I surely look forward to more of your 'randomness' :P

P.S. @ utkarsh..good one about the efficiency! :D

Popular posts from this blog

"Just Friends"

Is it tea time yet?!

I FEAR