Winter!!

There was a time when I did not have an answer to - "Which is the season you love the most?"
Today, I do.
For me, winter it is!!
And surprisingly, I love it for all the things which most people dread about the season!

My fingers turning cold
Making things difficult to hold

My cold cheeks and the red nose
And my icy toes

The cold wind blowing through my hair
Wishing that I had worn another layer!

The foggy mornings and the white trees
The shivers and the overall freeze!

I love it too for the cleanliness
And the dust-, dry leaves-, puddle- free-ness :D

Not to forget the winter clothes
The caps, the colourful mufflers and the long coats!

Comments

Nimisha said…
You were a poet
And you didn't even know-it! :P

very very nice! :)
Kritika said…
You've said that earlier too!!
Now I accept that I really am one! :P

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

"Just Friends"

Is it tea time yet?!

I FEAR