And the time starts now!!

What they say and what I hear:

Boss says: You've got to finish this in 2 Hours' time.
I hear: You've got to finish this in 2 H(opeless)ours' time.

Friend says: Let's meet in 2 Hours' time.
I hear: Let's meet in 2 H(opeful)ours' time.

Mom (in a panic mode when I haven't packed and station itself is an hour away): Your train is in 2 Hours' time.
I hear: Your train is in 2 H(urried)ours' time.

Colleagues say: Let's grab a drink between 1500-1600 Hours.
I hear: Let's grab a drink between 1500-1600 H(appy)ours.

Sister says: The party shall begin at 2300 Hours.
I hear: The party shall begin at 2300 H(igh)ours.

Priest says: The Christmas mass will last 2 Hours.
I hear: The Christmas mass will last 2 H(ushed)ours.

An hour or any part of it, is a very strong word. An hour comprises of H+our. The 'H' is how I feel at that time. And 'our' is the companion of that H. While trying to meet official deadlines, it is a hopeless our time shared between me and myself. While waiting to meet a friend and have a good time, it is a hopeful our time shared between me and my friend. While rushing to catch a train, it is a hurried our time shared between me and mom. While out for a drink, it is a happy our time shared between me and the colleagues. While out to party, it is a happy our time shared between me and sister. While attending Christmas mass, it is a hushed our time shared between me and God.
No matter what kind of time it is, it is best felt when shared. It is fun sharing the time with a part of ourself, with our friends, with our family.
Thanks to participating in the Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest at http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=46 I paused for a moment to think: "If I had two extra hours in a day, how would I spend it?"
After a lot of brainstorming, I realized, I would love to spend all the extra time in 'imagining'. In imagining the 'If I were..." or the "If I had..."
Imagination has a tendency of running wild, and why not? After all, it needn't worry about hopelessness or hopefulness or hurry or happiness or being high or hushed! It can take any form it wants!!
Imagination is the precursor to greatness! This is what I love to do, because I know, some or the other imagination is bound to become a reality!
So here's to 2 H(appy)ours of thinking and imagining to me! :)

P.S. - Not for nothing did http://www.indiblogger.in/ certify me to be an "Indi-llectual"! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Just Friends"

Is it tea time yet?!

I FEAR